What people are saying:
RYLA is awesome! I had a great time and learned a lot. It’s a life-changing experience. I can’t wait to come back and facilitate next year!
Leadership Training for Young People
District 7910 RYLA participants meet in early summer for a 3-day conference that includes presentations, activities, and workshops on:
- Leadership Fundamentals
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Conflict Management
- Community & Global Citizenship
Volunteer at the RYLA Conference, or join the RYLA Committee and help with planning! Learn more
ClubPack and Forms
STUDENTS & FACILITATORS:
Watch your email for important RYLA updates!
ROTARIANS & VOLUNTEERS:
Sign up now!
Key Dates & Deadlines
- Rotary Clubs:Promote RYLA to local schools STARTING IN FALL!
- Group Facilitator Applications:Due by Jan. 10
- Space Reservation Deadline:Feb. 21
- Selected Students:complete Online Registration by April 15
- Rotary Clubs:collect & submit Signed Forms by May 1
- CONFERENCE:June 26-28, 2015